Monthly Archives: February 2011

Dress to Impress

Today is reveal day for the dresser I started a month ago.  It is a far cry from its working look of white primer. Here are the handles I showed yesterday.  I’m not sure if the brass handles are a … Continue reading

Posted in furniture, paint, Uncategorized | Tagged | 4 Comments

Clean Your Brass

This is the first polishing project of Nail, Polish & Paint.  And we like to go big around here so we decided to go with something complex for our first shiny and glossy project.  I tackled the a project with … Continue reading

Posted in cleaning, diy | Tagged , , | 1 Comment

Closet Progress: Part 3 of 4?

I had high hopes of reporting that the closet was 90% complete with the remaining 10% being carpet.  So far we have finished mudding and taping the walls, filled in the wood floor and painted the walls.  All that is … Continue reading

Posted in paint | Tagged | 1 Comment

Please Hold

The bear is holding and so should you. a big blue bear sculpture at the colorado convention center I’m super busy at work and don’t have time to give you updates on projects.  Scratch that.   I don’t have time to … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Obsessed

I am obsessed with the idea of creating fabulous furniture out of thrashed up throwaways.  So I do a quick check on Criagslist everyday now and then to see if there is anything good.  I’ve found a few things I … Continue reading

Posted in craigslist | 1 Comment